1. We will not be held responsible for lost parcels / damaged mailed-out items should you not opt for registered mail
2. If in the case that the supplier happens to run away with our money, we will not be held responsible for it (as our money is gone with it too)
3. Discount codes are only valid for pre-order items and must be keyed in during the submission of the order.
4. Prices are non negotiable
5. Receiving an invoice will allow reservation of the item for 24hrs, and payment must be made within this timeframe to secure your purchase
6. Payment must be received for us to send your pre-orders items to our supplier
7. Once you have received an invoice from us, you can pay through POSB/DBS Funds Transfer or Interbank Transfer
Upon receiving your payment, we will confirm your order.
8.All ATM transfers must be accompanied with a snapshot of your transaction receipt.
1. We do not do refunds, returns, or exchanges, unless the item received is defected and we are out of stock for an exchange piece.
2. Exchanges must be done within 30 days of purchase date
3. There will be no exchanges for apparels after wash
1. Postage prices will vary (depending on the weight). Normal charges will be $1.00 per item.
2. Registered mail is always encouraged (it costs $2.50 more on top of normal postage).
3. Mass meet-ups will be conducted for pre-order items majority in town area.
4. There will be mass meet-ups and postage options for pre-orders items but there is only postage option for instock items.